HS Honors Band members with teacher Mr. Tom Golden
MS Robotics Club
The group picture is the top 2 readers from each classroom for Reading Month. These students read the most minutes during March.
County Spelling Bee 2016
Bellaire - Class of 2014
- Half-Day of School on Friday, February 24 Students will have a half-day of school on Friday, February 24. The elementary students will be dismissed at 11:40 am and the HSMS students will be released at 11:50 am. Career-Tech Center Students can use this as a make-up day; transportation will be provided.
- MS & HS District Band Festivals This Week On Thursday, February 23, the Bellaire bands will be visiting Petoskey for their District Band Festivals. The MS band will perform at 5:45 pm and the HS band will take the stage at 7:20 pm for their performance. The District Festival will take place at Petoskey Middle School. Good luck to both bands!
- Parent/Teacher Conferences – Wednesday & Thursday The mid-winter Parent/Teacher Conferences will be held on Wednesday, February 22 and Thursday, February 23. At the elementary, conferences are scheduled and will take place from 4:00 pm – 7:15 pm on Wednesday and 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm on Thursday. At the HSMS, the open conferences will take place from 4:30 pm – 7:45 ...
- HS/MS Honor Assemblies on Tuesday, February 21 On Tuesday, February 21st the National Honor Society will be holding their honor roll assembly at 9:00 am in the Performing Arts Center. Students earning All A’s and Honor Roll certificates will be recognized at that time. At 2:15 pm, middle school students earning All A’s, Honor Roll and quarterly Departmental Awards will be recognized ...
- Career Tech Center Student of the Quarter: Colleen Randolph Congratulations to senior Colleen Randolph for being selected as the Student of the Quarter for the second marking period at the TBAISD Career-Tech Center. Colleen is a second-year student in the Film and New Media Program and was chosen because of his academic success, work ethic and achievement. Great job Colleen!
- HS Band Members Advance to State Solo & Ensemble Congratulations to all high school band members that participated in the recent MSBOA District Solo & Ensemble Festival at Mancelona. Special recognition goes to the following members who will be advancing to the State Solo & Ensemble Festival in March after receiving 1st Division Ratings at District: Duet: Abby Boyd (tenor sax) and Olivia Reed (clarinet) Duet: ...
- MTA Parent and Student Information Nights Educators at the Manufacturing Technology Academy (MTA) have held informational meetings for parents and students on two nights so far and have one more date upcoming: March 13 from 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm. Learn about the challenging education experience that incorporates math, science, English and economics. Technical skills are also emphasized using engineering and ...
- Bellaire Elementary School Students Paint Mural With Local Artist For students living in more rural areas, museums and the arts aren’t always a stone’s throw away. But a grant is bringing art to students, and putting a paint brush in their hands. 9&10’s Sarah Grimmer shares the story behind one local school’s soon to be masterpiece. A Bellaire elementary school art department has been awarded ...
- 2016 HS Honors Band During the weekend of December 3-4, five musicians from the Bellaire High School band attended a workshop and performed a concert in Petoskey with 89 other selected students representing 19 schools across northern Michigan. Isaac Bigsby, Abigail Boyd, Sierra Butler, Erin Emery and Cassandra Miller and the other MSBOA District 2 musicians were led by ...
- Career-Tech Center Student of the Quarter – Gabe Meriwether Congratulations to senior Gabe Meriwether for being selected as the Student of the Quarter for the first marking period at the TBAISD Career-Tech Center. Gabe is a second-year student in the Manufacturing Technology Program and was chosen because of his academic success, work ethic and achievement.