MS Robotics Club
The group picture is the top 2 readers from each classroom for Reading Month. These students read the most minutes during March.
HS Band Districts 2016
County Spelling Bee 2016
Bellaire - Class of 2014
- Veterans Day Assembly – Nov. 11 (9:00am) The community is invited to join us on Friday, November 11 at 9:00am to honor the men and women who have bravely served our country. The K-12 assembly will be held in the high school gym. Please invite all veterans that you know as it is a very special day for our students to thank them ...
- Bellaire Public Schools Millage Renewal – November 8th On November 8th Bellaire Public Schools is seeking a renewal of the 18 mill non-homestead property tax. This millage renewal will not result in any cost to homeowners for their primary residence. The 18 mills is only levied on non-homestead property (such as business, certain commercial and industrial property and second homes). This is also ...
- Teen Drug Trends: Community Town Hall Forum SAFE in Northern Michigan is holding a community forum/panel discussion covering Teen Drug Trends. This free event will take place on Thursday, October 27 from 5:00-8:00 pm at Camp Hayo-Went-Ha. Topics being covered are current trends; talking to your teens; treatment and getting help; prevention work and area disposal programs. Dinner will be provided from ...
- Certificate of Excellence for 2015-16 Bellaire Public Schools received a “Certificate of Excellence” from the Michigan State Police for achieving a 100% pass rate for school bus safety inspections for the 2015-16 school year. Thanks to our students, bus drivers and maintenance staff at TCAPS for making this happen. Congratulations!
- Bellaire Public Schools – 2015 Refunding Bonds The Board of Education of Bellaire Public School District is proud to announce the successful sale of its 2015 Refunding Bonds. The Bonds were issued for the purpose of refunding the School District’s 2006 School Building and Site Bonds. This refinancing reduces the School District’s payments by approximately $1,230,000 for the taxpayers and will occur ...
- New Online Child Protection Registry Advertisers try different things to sneak unsolicited advertisements to children – the latest – unsolicited emails, text messages and instant messages sent directly to cell phones. The link to the left titled “Michigan Child Protection Registry” is similar to the federal “Do Not Call List”. It is a free do-not-contact service for Michigan families. Please ...