HS Honors Band members with teacher Mr. Tom Golden
MS Robotics Club
The group picture is the top 2 readers from each classroom for Reading Month. These students read the most minutes during March.
County Spelling Bee 2016
Bellaire - Class of 2014
- Bellaire Elementary School Students Paint Mural With Local Artist For students living in more rural areas, museums and the arts aren’t always a stone’s throw away. But a grant is bringing art to students, and putting a paint brush in their hands. 9&10’s Sarah Grimmer shares the story behind one local school’s soon to be masterpiece. A Bellaire elementary school art department has been awarded ...
- 2016 HS Honors Band During the weekend of December 3-4, five musicians from the Bellaire High School band attended a workshop and performed a concert in Petoskey with 89 other selected students representing 19 schools across northern Michigan. Isaac Bigsby, Abigail Boyd, Sierra Butler, Erin Emery and Cassandra Miller and the other MSBOA District 2 musicians were led by ...
- Career-Tech Center Student of the Quarter – Gabe Meriwether Congratulations to senior Gabe Meriwether for being selected as the Student of the Quarter for the first marking period at the TBAISD Career-Tech Center. Gabe is a second-year student in the Manufacturing Technology Program and was chosen because of his academic success, work ethic and achievement.
- Artist in Education Residency MCACA Grant John Rodger Elementary School has been awarded a grant of $3,012 from the State of Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs (MCACA). The grant was awarded through the MCACA peer review process and was one of 559 applications to compete for MCACA fiscal year 2016 funding. Organizations receiving a MCACA grant award are required ...
- Certificate of Excellence for 2015-16 Bellaire Public Schools received a “Certificate of Excellence” from the Michigan State Police for achieving a 100% pass rate for school bus safety inspections for the 2015-16 school year. Thanks to our students, bus drivers and maintenance staff at TCAPS for making this happen. Congratulations!
- Bellaire Public Schools – 2015 Refunding Bonds The Board of Education of Bellaire Public School District is proud to announce the successful sale of its 2015 Refunding Bonds. The Bonds were issued for the purpose of refunding the School District’s 2006 School Building and Site Bonds. This refinancing reduces the School District’s payments by approximately $1,230,000 for the taxpayers and will occur ...
- New Online Child Protection Registry Advertisers try different things to sneak unsolicited advertisements to children – the latest – unsolicited emails, text messages and instant messages sent directly to cell phones. The link to the left titled “Michigan Child Protection Registry” is similar to the federal “Do Not Call List”. It is a free do-not-contact service for Michigan families. Please ...