2017 District Volleyball Champs
BB Trophies 2016
Sportsmanship Award Pic
- TEAM FIRST Award Winners The Basketball Coaches Association of Michigan announced its 2017-18 boys and girls basketball TEAM FIRST award winners. TEAM FIRST is an award given to one member per varsity squad that exemplifies putting the team before self, focuses on teamwork, commitment, service and sacrafice. Congratulations to Teegan Dawson and Mitch Lampman as this year’s recipients.
- Lady Eagles Set All-Time Flight Record The Bellaire Girls’ Basketball team won their first-ever MHSAA Regional crown this year and advanced to the Elite Eight of the MHSAA Basketball Tournament. While their dream ended at the Quarterfinal game, the memories will endure for a lifetime. Thank you Lady Eagles, it was an awesome journey and your school and community truly appreciate ...
- Meriwether Places 5th at D4 State Meet Senior Gabe Meriwether capped a stellar senior season in track and field by placing 5th at the MHSAA Division 4 State Meet with a fine leap of 6’3″ in the high jump.
- Meriwether Signs with Cornerstone University On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 senior Gabe Meriwether signed his letter of intent to play basketball and continue his education at Cornerstone University in Grand Rapids. Gabe set the Bellaire career point mark during his senior season and earned 1st Team All-State honors and was selected by the Traverse City Record Eagle as the 2017 ...
- Zach Dennis Bowls at State Finals Junior bowler, Zach Dennis had a high game of 226 at the MHSAA Bowling Single State Finals and his 6-game total pins of 1048 was good for 43rd place overall. Congratulations Zach on a great year!
- Meriwether Tops 1000 Career Points Gabe Meriwether became the latest Eagle basketball player to hit his 1000th career point when Bellaire traveled to Mancelona on Tuesday, January 3. He ended the night scoring 25 in the 58-31 victory. Congratulations on reaching this milestone Gabe.
- MHSAA Concussion Care Gap Insurance Covers ALL Members Unparalleled Value: Did you know, MHSAA membership is entirely free of expense to member junior high/ middle schools and high schools? There are no membership dues and no MHSAA postseason tournament entry fees. . For further information regarding this outstanding service, please contact: Ms. Terri Bruner K&K Insurance Group 1712 Magnavox Way Fort Wayne, IN 46801 Phone: 800-237-2917Email: Terri.Bruner@kandkinsurance.com
- Sponsor an Athlete All middle school and high school athletes must pay a participation fee for school sports. The fee is set in place to help offset some of the athletic program costs. Although the fee is nominal, it may still be difficult for some families to afford given other financial obligations. If you would like to sponsor ...
- Individual Sport Team Boosters At Bellaire Public Schools, each athletic program has their own booster program. If you would like to help out, please contact the head coach of the program to let them know that you want to get involved. Coaches typically have volunteer sheets that they distribute at the beginning of each season that seeks help in ...
- MHSAA Offers Concussion Insurance at No Cost Beginning with the 2015-2016 school year, the Michigan High School Athletic Association is also providing eligible athletic participants at each MHSAA member junior high/middle school and high school with additional insurance that is intended to pay accident medical expense benefits resulting from a suspected concussion. The injury must be sustained while the athlete is participating ...