Performances on Friday, May 17 and Sunday, May 19 at 7:00 pm in the PAC
2019 MTA Honors Ceremony
Silk and Dennis
Middle School Art - Painted Masks
2018 Veterans Day Program
Service Flags at Veterans Day Program
2018 New NHS Inductees
2018 Homecoming Parade
2017 Great Lakes Energy Grant
Snap Circuits were purchased with the help of a grant from Great Lakes Energy
Christmas Workshops - Baby Blankets
Homecoming Bonfire 2017
Spirit Week Bonfire 2017
MS/ HS News
- Great News!We have some exciting news for all Bellaire Public Schools families. Thanks to our excellent Food and Business Service personnel, we will now be offering free breakfast and lunch meals to all students enrolled in Bellaire Public School. The USDA announced the extension of the Free Summer Meals Program through December 31, 2020 (or until the Federal funds supporting this program ...
- Regular Board Meeting (9/21/20)Please find attached notice of – and the proposed agenda for – the upcoming Regular Meeting of the Bellaire Public Schools Board of Education. Notice of Regular Board Meeting (09/21/20) Board Meeting Agenda (09/21/20)
- September-October 2020 District NewsletterPlease click the link for the latest Bellaire Public Schools District Newsletter. September-October 2020 District Newsletter
- Wanted: Food Service WorkerBellaire Public Schools is looking for a Food Service Worker. If you are (or if you know someone who is) interested in this position, please check out the link below. BPS Food Service Worker Wanted If you have questions, please contract Lori Lighthart, Food Service Director, at (231) 533-8141, x.1127.
- Breakfast & Lunch MenusPlease find the John R. Rodger Elementary and Bellaire Middle School/High School current breakfast and lunch menus. JRR Elementary Breakfast Menu – September & October JRR Elementary Lunch Menu – September BMS/BHS Breakfast Menu – September & October BMS/BHS Lunch Menu – Updated weekly on our menu page
- Training: Using Google Classroom for ParentsFor those families whose students are attending remotely in grades 3 through 12, check out this video regarding Google Classroom. This video provides a brief but concise rundown of how it works, how you can support your students as they use it, and what it can do for you as a parent as well as ...
- 2020-2021 School Year InformationPlease find a copy of the district calendar for the 2020-21 school year. BPS 2020-21 School Year Calendar Also, some important dates for the upcoming school year are as follows: * Elementary Open House (9/2) – 5:00-6:30p * MS/HS Open House (9/2) – 5:30-7:00p * Freshmen Orientation (9/2) – 5:30p * 6th Grade Orientation (9/2) – 6:15p [in ...
- BPS COVID-19 Plan SummaryPlease check out this summary of our full COVID-19 Safe Schools/Return to Learn plans. This two-page PDF details the major points of the plan and how they affect our instructional program for the 2020-21 school year. For more specifics about the other aspects of our plans – cleaning, hygiene, screening for illness and so on – ...
- UPDATE: Safe Schools-Return to Learn PlanPlease click the link below to view the final, approved version of the Bellaire Public Schools plans for reopening schools this fall, as well as modified Continuity of Learning plans should we come back remotely. If you have comments, questions or suggestions, please send an email to Superintendent Mark Brenton at firstname.lastname@example.org. Bellaire Public Schools COVID-19 Preparedness ...
- Dealing with StressMrs. Stevens, our counselor here in the Bellaire Public Schools, sent me some resources for those of you (and your kids) dealing with stress during these uncertain times. Click the links to check them out. Mindfulness Toolbox – Mindfulness Activities Kit Relaxing Your Body