Performances on Friday, May 17 and Sunday, May 19 at 7:00 pm in the PAC
2019 MTA Honors Ceremony
Silk and Dennis
Middle School Art - Painted Masks
2018 Veterans Day Program
Service Flags at Veterans Day Program
2018 New NHS Inductees
2018 Homecoming Parade
2017 Great Lakes Energy Grant
Snap Circuits were purchased with the help of a grant from Great Lakes Energy
Christmas Workshops - Baby Blankets
Homecoming Bonfire 2017
Spirit Week Bonfire 2017
MS/ HS News
- Graduates’ Parade Please join us Friday (5/29) evening at 7:00p in a parade honoring our graduating seniors. All community members are invited to gather at St. Luke’s Catholic Church (3038 M-88, Bellaire, MI) starting around 6:00p to participate. Seniors will be seating along Forrest Home Avenue in front of Bellaire Middle School/High School and the parade – led ...
- Honoring Our Graduates In recognition of our graduating seniors – whose senior year has been far from what they were expecting – we offer this presentation. Special thanks to Mrs. Sutter and all the other staff who contributed to this most excellent presentation honoring our students. Bellaire High School Class of 2020
- Summer EBT for Children Program The Summer EBT for Children (SEBTC) program will be providing free, healthy groceries to students eligible for free and reduced-price school meals this summer. Eligible students in our district will receive an SEBTC card pre-loaded with $30 worth of nutritious foods per summer month (June, July and August). Healthy foods such as milk, eggs, fresh fruits ...
- COVID-19 Food Service Update Attention Bellaire Public Schools Parents & Guardians… Please submit an updated Free/Reduced Meal Application if your family income has changed in the past 30 days. This determination carries over for the first 30 operating days for the 2020-2021 school year. We encourage the use of our online portal at LunchApp. If that is not an option, you may ...
- Social-Emotional Support Resources Please take a few minutes to look over these recommendations from the State of Michigan for keeping our kids (and families) mentally and emotionally healthy during the mandated school closure. Educator’s Guide to Supporting the Social and Emotional Needs of Students.pdf
- From the Superintendent’s Desk (4/10/20) Please click the link below to read a letter from Mark Brenton, Superintendent of Bellaire Public Schools regarding the COVID-19 mandated school shutdown, the district’s Continuity of Learning Plan, and ways that we can help our kids be successful moving forward. Letter from BPS Superintendent_041020
- Continuity of Learning Plan The Bellaire Public Schools staff and community members began work several weeks ago to develop a plan to continue educating our students in the event that schools were closed for the remainder of the year. With Governor Whitmer’s Executive Order 2020-35, we are now in that very situation we’d hoped to avoid. We are fortunate that ...
- Updates Coming In light of Governor Whitmer’s closure of all Michigan schools through the end of the 2019-2020 school year, Bellaire Public Schools – like all school districts throughout the state – are making plans to address the learning needs of our students. Please stay tuned in coming days for more information as to what this will ...
- Special Notice from the Health Department Please take a few minutes to read this PDF from the Health Department of Northwest Michigan. NMCHIR School Flyer 3-2020.pdf
- Notes from the Superintendent’s Desk – 3/26/20 For the past couple of weeks, I’ve been sending an daily email out to staff regarding the coronavirus and how it’s affecting Michigan schools in general and Bellaire Public Schools specifically. I receive similar updates daily from the various groups in which I hold membership, as well as from local officials, regional sources, the Michigan ...