2018 Veterans Day Program
Service Flags at Veterans Day Program
2018 New NHS Inductees
Metal Tooling - HS Art 2018
2018 Homecoming Parade
2017 Great Lakes Energy Grant
Snap Circuits were purchased with the help of a grant from Great Lakes Energy
Christmas Workshops - Baby Blankets
2017 Halloween Concert
2017 Halloween Concert for elementary students
Homecoming Bonfire 2017
Spirit Week Bonfire 2017
MS/ HS News
- HS Snowcoming Week: February 18 – 23 Monday – “Pink Out” – Pink for Poel Tuesday – “Mathlete vs Athlete” (dress like a nerd or a jock) Wednesday – “PJ Day” Thursday – “Throwback Thursday” (dress like the past) Friday – “Red and Black” HS Dance from 8:00-11:00 pm on Saturday
- County Spelling Bee – Cancelled – Rescheduled for 2/20/19 @ 6:00 pm The Antrim County Spelling Bee scheduled to take place tonight – Wednesday, February 13 – has been cancelled due to the weather. It will now take place on Wednesday, February 20 at 6:00 pm at the Central Lake HS Gym.
- Want Challenging Classes? Find out about MTA… Current HS sophomores and their parents are invited to join Manufacturing Technology Academy instructors for parent/student information nights to learn about the challenging MTA educational experience and tour the newly-built classrooms and labs. Hear all about the program’s rigorous classes in math, science, English and economics. Also presented will be information on MTA’s technical classes ...
- 2019 School Spelling Bee Winning with the word “abolition,” seventh-grader Kaydance Duran championed the school spelling bee that was held on January 9, 2019. Throughout the contest, there were several ties that were broken with spell-offs. In the end, the second-place trophy was grasped by eighth-grader Bryce Pyne, and the third-place trophy went to seventh-grader Brian George. Fourth, fifth, ...
- NHS Welcomes New Members Several new members were inducted into the Bellaire Chapter of the National Honor Society during a ceremony in the Performing Arts Center on Wednesday, October 31. The newest members are: Hannah Bigsby, Hailey Casillas, Emma Clore, Teegan Dawson, Kaitlyn Denoyer, Olivia Derrer, Erin Evans, Luke Helsel, Isabella Martinek, Olivia Reed, Riley Kate Robinson, Katelyn Slabosz ...
- Boyd and Reed Selected to Region 2 Honor’s Band Senior Abby Boyd (tenor saxophone) and junior Olivia Reed (clarinet) were selected to the MSBOA Region 2 Honor’s Band after recent auditions. Band students from all across northern Michigan auditioned in front of judges who then named the top musicians who will attend a weekend workshop in Petoskey later this year. At the conclusion of ...
- US News and World Report Bronze Medal for 2018 For the second consecutive year, Bellaire Jr./Sr. High School was awarded a Bronze Medal for their National Ranking as one of the nation’s top high schools for 2018 from U.S News and World Report. According to their website, the ranking methodology includes 4 main criteria: Students must perform better than expected on State tests; disadvantaged ...
- TEAM FIRST Award Winners The Basketball Coaches Association of Michigan announced its 2017-18 boys and girls basketball TEAM FIRST award winners. TEAM FIRST is an award given to one member per varsity squad that exemplifies putting the team before self, focuses on teamwork, commitment, service and sacrafice. Congratulations to Teegan Dawson and Mitch Lampman as this year’s recipients.
- Important Upcoming SAT Dates All juniors in the State of Michigan will be taking the SAT in April but for seniors who have already taken the test once, you can take it again to try to improve your scores. The SAT testing dates and locations are nationally set and they adhere to very strict timelines. The test will be ...
- Thank you Great Lakes Energy! Bellaire Middle/High School students received a grant from Great Lakes Energy to purchase Snap Circuit Kits that will be used by the students during their Enrichment Hour. These sixth and seventh graders are proudly showing off the materials that they will be working with to learn more about electricity.