Performances on Friday, May 17 and Sunday, May 19 at 7:00 pm in the PAC
2019 MTA Honors Ceremony
Silk and Dennis
Middle School Art - Painted Masks
2018 Veterans Day Program
Service Flags at Veterans Day Program
2018 New NHS Inductees
2018 Homecoming Parade
2017 Great Lakes Energy Grant
Snap Circuits were purchased with the help of a grant from Great Lakes Energy
Christmas Workshops - Baby Blankets
Homecoming Bonfire 2017
Spirit Week Bonfire 2017
MS/ HS News
- Veterans Day Assembly The K-12 Veterans Day Program is on Monday, November 11th at 9:00 a.m. in the H.S. gymnasium. The entire community is invited to come and enjoy the program. There will be a free hot breakfast after the assembly for all of the Veterans and their families to enjoy. Please come and show your patriotism for all ...
- Homecoming: Spirit Day Flyer Please check out this awesome flyer regarding some of the Homecoming Spirit Day activities. More information with follow in the coming days and weeks. Spirit Day Flyer
- Cancellation of Varsity Football Game – Friday, September 20, 2019, Friday, September 20, 2019 Dear Bellaire Students, Parents and Staff: Due to events that occurred during varsity football practice on Thursday, September 19, 2019, a number of Bellaire Eagles football players were disciplined for inappropriate behaviors involving the bullying of one or more of their teammates. The coaches were not previously aware of the situation, and they ...
- Updates are In Progress Please forgive our lack of updates. We met with the webmaster last week Friday and are planning a number of significant changes to the layout and format of the Bellaire Public Schools web pages. We hope to have the planning phase completed and the updates implemented in the coming weeks. Until that time, we will ...
- Bellaire Freshmen Make the Grade As 8th graders, this year’s freshman class – like every other 8th grade class in Michigan – took the PSAT and M-STEP tests. Unlike many of those 8th graders, our freshman were ranked 2nd in the Intermediate School District (ISD) in Mathematics and Social Studies, and they were ranked 1st in Reading. Scoring near the ...
- HS Students Published in the “National Writers Series” The National Writers Series announced that four Bellaire High School student’s works were published in the 2019 National Writers Series Literary Journal. Erin Evans, Emma Ryan, and David Yuhaus had short stories and Riley Kate Robinson’s play were included. Great Job!
- 2019 MTA Honors Ceremony Jaelyn Silk and Andrew Dennis were among the 22 graduating seniors being honored at the TBAISD 2019 MTA Honors Ceremony on Thursday, May 9. Silk and Dennis are both nearing their completion of the rigorous 2-year manufacturing and technology academy program where students are challenged with high level math, science, language arts and robotics courses. ...
- Brenton Selected to Lead District The Bellaire school board is pleased to announce that they have unanimously selected Mark Brenton as their next superintendent. Brenton was chosen after an extensive search process which attracted a field of 20 applicants. Brenton will begin the position effective July 1. Brenton has been an elementary school principal for 15 years, the past 12 ...
- Riley Holik – State Champ! Skills USA Competition Bellaire senior, Riley Holik was recently crowned state champion at the USA Skills competition held in Grand Rapids. Riley, competing in the Marine Service Tech division, earned a $10,000 scholarship, tools and the right to participate at the Skills USA National competition being held in Louisville, Kentucky during the week of June 24-28. Congratulations Riley ...
- Bellaire Public Schools Receives Safety Grant During spring break Bellaire Public Schools received notification that they had been awarded almost $46,000 from the Michigan State Police 2019 Competitive Safety Grant. Schools across the state could apply for funds to help pay for certain projects that will increase student safety in their local districts. Over 366 applications were submitted and Bellaire’s proposal ...