Performances on Friday, May 17 and Sunday, May 19 at 7:00 pm in the PAC
2019 MTA Honors Ceremony
Silk and Dennis
Middle School Art - Painted Masks
2018 Veterans Day Program
Service Flags at Veterans Day Program
2018 New NHS Inductees
2018 Homecoming Parade
2017 Great Lakes Energy Grant
Snap Circuits were purchased with the help of a grant from Great Lakes Energy
Christmas Workshops - Baby Blankets
Homecoming Bonfire 2017
Spirit Week Bonfire 2017
MS/ HS News
- Notes from the Superintendent’s Desk – 3/26/20 For the past couple of weeks, I’ve been sending an daily email out to staff regarding the coronavirus and how it’s affecting Michigan schools in general and Bellaire Public Schools specifically. I receive similar updates daily from the various groups in which I hold membership, as well as from local officials, regional sources, the Michigan ...
- Dealing with Stress Mrs. Stevens, our counselor here in the Bellaire Public Schools, sent me some resources for those of you (and your kids) dealing with stress during these uncertain times. Click the links to check them out. Mindfulness Toolbox – Mindfulness Activities Kit Relaxing Your Body
- Online Learning Resources Please find attached a PDF list of online learning resources available to our students and their families during the coronavirus-induced school shutdown. Many of these resources are normally unavailable or require subscriptions, but – during these difficult times – most (if not all) are free to use. While online activities can never substitute for actual classroom ...
- Food Distribution – Updated 3/24/20 Beginning Wednesday, March 25, 2020, the Bellaire Public Schools will be running two bus routes to deliver food. These deliveries are only scheduled for those families that have contacted the school and requested this service. We will no longer be making deliveries to the drop sites that we were using previously. The buses will leave Bellaire High ...
- Schools Closed At the direction of Governor Gretchen Whitmer, all Michigan schools – including the Bellaire Public Schools – are closed through Sunday, April 5, 2020. All school and school-related events, both on-site and out-of-district, are suspended indefinitely. We are working with local, state and federal agencies to gather information and will plan on posting an update on ...
- Bellaire Teachers and Students Featured in PBS Documentary Recruiting and retaining highly qualified teachers in rural districts is a persistent struggle in the United States. This documentary includes research on teacher recruitment and retention across the country, and specifically in rural Michigan, and the actions that state and local education leaders are taking to recruit and retain teachers. The documentary features the Central ...
- Veterans Day Assembly The K-12 Veterans Day Program is on Monday, November 11th at 9:00 a.m. in the H.S. gymnasium. The entire community is invited to come and enjoy the program. There will be a free hot breakfast after the assembly for all of the Veterans and their families to enjoy. Please come and show your patriotism for all ...
- Homecoming: Spirit Day Flyer Please check out this awesome flyer regarding some of the Homecoming Spirit Day activities. More information with follow in the coming days and weeks. Spirit Day Flyer
- Updates are In Progress Please forgive our lack of updates. We met with the webmaster last week Friday and are planning a number of significant changes to the layout and format of the Bellaire Public Schools web pages. We hope to have the planning phase completed and the updates implemented in the coming weeks. Until that time, we will ...
- Bellaire Freshmen Make the Grade As 8th graders, this year’s freshman class – like every other 8th grade class in Michigan – took the PSAT and M-STEP tests. Unlike many of those 8th graders, our freshman were ranked 2nd in the Intermediate School District (ISD) in Mathematics and Social Studies, and they were ranked 1st in Reading. Scoring near the ...