Performances on Friday, May 17 and Sunday, May 19 at 7:00 pm in the PAC
2019 MTA Honors Ceremony
Silk and Dennis
Middle School Art - Painted Masks
2018 Veterans Day Program
Service Flags at Veterans Day Program
2018 New NHS Inductees
2018 Homecoming Parade
2017 Great Lakes Energy Grant
Snap Circuits were purchased with the help of a grant from Great Lakes Energy
Christmas Workshops - Baby Blankets
Homecoming Bonfire 2017
Spirit Week Bonfire 2017
MS/ HS News
- UPDATE: Safe Schools-Return to Learn Plan – DRAFTPlease click the link below to view an updated draft of the Bellaire Public Schools proposed plans for reopening schools this fall, as well as modified Continuity of Learning plans should we come back remotely. If you have comments, questions or suggestions, please send an email to Superintendent Mark Brenton at firstname.lastname@example.org Bellaire Public Schools COVID-19 Preparedness ...
- Boys Varsity Football CoachThe Bellaire Public Schools are looking for a Boys Varsity Football Coach for the 2020-2021 school year. If you are interested, please check out the posting. BPS Boys Varsity Football Coach
- Graduates’ ParadePlease join us Friday (5/29) evening at 7:00p in a parade honoring our graduating seniors. All community members are invited to gather at St. Luke’s Catholic Church (3038 M-88, Bellaire, MI) starting around 6:00p to participate. Seniors will be seating along Forrest Home Avenue in front of Bellaire Middle School/High School and the parade – led ...
- Honoring Our GraduatesIn recognition of our graduating seniors – whose senior year has been far from what they were expecting – we offer this presentation. Special thanks to Mrs. Sutter and all the other staff who contributed to this most excellent presentation honoring our students. Bellaire High School Class of 2020
- Summer EBT for Children ProgramThe Summer EBT for Children (SEBTC) program will be providing free, healthy groceries to students eligible for free and reduced-price school meals this summer. Eligible students in our district will receive an SEBTC card pre-loaded with $30 worth of nutritious foods per summer month (June, July and August). Healthy foods such as milk, eggs, fresh fruits ...
- COVID-19 Food Service UpdateAttention Bellaire Public Schools Parents & Guardians… Please submit an updated Free/Reduced Meal Application if your family income has changed in the past 30 days. This determination carries over for the first 30 operating days for the 2020-2021 school year. We encourage the use of our online portal at LunchApp. If that is not an option, you may ...
- Social-Emotional Support ResourcesPlease take a few minutes to look over these recommendations from the State of Michigan for keeping our kids (and families) mentally and emotionally healthy during the mandated school closure. Educator’s Guide to Supporting the Social and Emotional Needs of Students.pdf
- From the Superintendent’s Desk (4/10/20)Please click the link below to read a letter from Mark Brenton, Superintendent of Bellaire Public Schools regarding the COVID-19 mandated school shutdown, the district’s Continuity of Learning Plan, and ways that we can help our kids be successful moving forward. Letter from BPS Superintendent_041020
- Continuity of Learning PlanThe Bellaire Public Schools staff and community members began work several weeks ago to develop a plan to continue educating our students in the event that schools were closed for the remainder of the year. With Governor Whitmer’s Executive Order 2020-35, we are now in that very situation we’d hoped to avoid. We are fortunate that ...
- Updates ComingIn light of Governor Whitmer’s closure of all Michigan schools through the end of the 2019-2020 school year, Bellaire Public Schools – like all school districts throughout the state – are making plans to address the learning needs of our students. Please stay tuned in coming days for more information as to what this will ...