Performances on Friday, May 17 and Sunday, May 19 at 7:00 pm in the PAC
2019 MTA Honors Ceremony
Silk and Dennis
Middle School Art - Painted Masks
2018 Veterans Day Program
Service Flags at Veterans Day Program
2018 New NHS Inductees
2018 Homecoming Parade
2017 Great Lakes Energy Grant
Snap Circuits were purchased with the help of a grant from Great Lakes Energy
Christmas Workshops - Baby Blankets
Homecoming Bonfire 2017
Spirit Week Bonfire 2017
MS/ HS News
- HS Students Published in the “National Writers Series” The National Writers Series announced that four Bellaire High School student’s works were published in the 2019 National Writers Series Literary Journal. Erin Evans, Emma Ryan, and David Yuhaus had short stories and Riley Kate Robinson’s play were included. Great Job!
- Official Last Day of School – Tuesday, June 11 The official last day of school for Bellaire this year will remain on Tuesday, June 11 – just as it was originally scheduled. While we did experience several days off due to extreme weather conditions, the district did receive an exemption for the days that had been previously declared “Emergency Days” during the week of January ...
- 2019 MTA Honors Ceremony Jaelyn Silk and Andrew Dennis were among the 22 graduating seniors being honored at the TBAISD 2019 MTA Honors Ceremony on Thursday, May 9. Silk and Dennis are both nearing their completion of the rigorous 2-year manufacturing and technology academy program where students are challenged with high level math, science, language arts and robotics courses. ...
- Brenton Selected to Lead District The Bellaire school board is pleased to announce that they have unanimously selected Mark Brenton as their next superintendent. Brenton was chosen after an extensive search process which attracted a field of 20 applicants. Brenton will begin the position effective July 1. Brenton has been an elementary school principal for 15 years, the past 12 ...
- Riley Holik – State Champ! Skills USA Competition Bellaire senior, Riley Holik was recently crowned state champion at the USA Skills competition held in Grand Rapids. Riley, competing in the Marine Service Tech division, earned a $10,000 scholarship, tools and the right to participate at the Skills USA National competition being held in Louisville, Kentucky during the week of June 24-28. Congratulations Riley ...
- Bellaire Public Schools Receives Safety Grant During spring break Bellaire Public Schools received notification that they had been awarded almost $46,000 from the Michigan State Police 2019 Competitive Safety Grant. Schools across the state could apply for funds to help pay for certain projects that will increase student safety in their local districts. Over 366 applications were submitted and Bellaire’s proposal ...
- CTC Student Spotlight Award – Addison Buntjer Junior Teacher Academy student Addison Buntjer recently was recognized by the TBAISD Career Tech Center for winning the “Student Spotlight” award. Addison earned this honor for volunteering to help with the “Born to Read” program. Congratulations Addison!
- CTC Student of the Quarter – Riley Kate Robinson Riley Kate Robinson has been selected as “Student of the Quarter” for the 2nd quarter in the Front Street Writers program at the Career-Tech Center in Traverse City. According to her teacher, “Riley is a leader in the classroom with her enthusiastic participation. She is a model for others in keeping on top of requirements ...
- Students Inducted into the National Technical Honor Society On February 20, four Bellaire students were inducted into the National Technical Honor Society at the Milliken Auditorium in Traverse City. A total of 91 students from across TBAISD’s five county region joined the NTHS. From Bellaire, senior Andrew Dennis (MTA); junior Dahlia Evans and junior Olivia Reed (MTA). Unable to attend the ceremony and ...
- HS Snowcoming Week: February 18 – 23 Monday – “Pink Out” – Pink for Poel Tuesday – “Mathlete vs Athlete” (dress like a nerd or a jock) Wednesday – “PJ Day” Thursday – “Throwback Thursday” (dress like the past) Friday – “Red and Black” HS Dance from 8:00-11:00 pm on Saturday