2017 Great Lakes Energy Grant
Snap Circuits were purchased with the help of a grant from Great Lakes Energy
Christmas Workshops - Baby Blankets
HS Choir 2017
Voice of Democracy - Alexis Derrer
Voice of Democracy 2017 Finalists
High School Art 2017
2017 Halloween Concert
2017 Halloween Concert for elementary students
Homecoming King and Queen 2017
Homecoming King and Queen 2017
Homecoming Bonfire 2017
Spirit Week Bonfire 2017
MS/ HS News
- TEAM FIRST Award Winners The Basketball Coaches Association of Michigan announced its 2017-18 boys and girls basketball TEAM FIRST award winners. TEAM FIRST is an award given to one member per varsity squad that exemplifies putting the team before self, focuses on teamwork, commitment, service and sacrafice. Congratulations to Teegan Dawson and Mitch Lampman as this year’s recipients.
- HS Band Members Advance to State Solo & Ensemble Festival Several high school band members recently participated in the MSBOA District Solo and Ensemble Festival. Those earning First Division ratings and advancing to the MSBOA State Festival were: Isaac Bigsby (Oboe); Abby Boyd (Tenor Sax); Ella Randolph (French horn) and the trio of Abby, Ella and Sierra Butler (Baritone). Best of luck at the State ...
- Important Upcoming SAT Dates All juniors in the State of Michigan will be taking the SAT in April but for seniors who have already taken the test once, you can take it again to try to improve your scores. The SAT testing dates and locations are nationally set and they adhere to very strict timelines. The test will be ...
- MTA Parent/Student Information Sessions Wondering about a future in engineering, robotics, management, product design, manufacturing, or other technology professions? TBAISD’s Manufacturing Technology Academy (MTA) is hosting parent/student information sessions for current high school sophomores and juniors who are looking for a challenging educational experience in an environment with other highly-motivated students. Learn about MTA’s rigorous academic classes in math, science, ...
- Thank you Great Lakes Energy! Bellaire Middle/High School students received a grant from Great Lakes Energy to purchase Snap Circuit Kits that will be used by the students during their Enrichment Hour. These sixth and seventh graders are proudly showing off the materials that they will be working with to learn more about electricity.
- 2017 Voice of Democracy Contest “We as Americans are our hope for the future, and we are the ones who decide how we control it,” concluded first-place winner of the Voice of Democracy essay contest, Alexis Derrer. Each year the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) challenges seniors to a writing contest with this year’s theme being an inquiry about how ...
- BHS Band Members Selected to Area Honors Band Three Bellaire High School band members were selected to the MSBOA Region 2 Honors Band after auditions on Wednesday, November 1. Isaac Bigsby (Oboe), Abby Boyd (Tenor Saxophone) and Olivia Reed (Clarinet) will now participate in Honors Band Weekend held in Petoskey on December 2 and 3. Approximately 100 Honors Band members will work all ...
- Bellaire Jr./Sr. High School Nationally Recognized by US News & World Report Bellaire Jr./Sr. High School was recently awarded a Bronze Medal for their National Ranking as one of the nation’s top high schools for 2017 from U.S News and World Report. According to their website, the ranking methodology includes 4 main criteria: Students must perform better than expected on State tests; disadvantaged students must perform better ...
- Senior Class Cookbooks Mrs. Graham’s senior health class recently completed their unit on nutrition. During the unit the students researched nutritious recipes then compiled them for a healthy cookbook for each student to keep.
- ICAN (college access network) information Listed below are all the ways that you can receive college/certification/job training information. Website – www.icancollegeaccess.org Paying for College : I-CAN www.icancollegeaccess.org The Free Application for Federal Student Aid FAFSA and local scholarships available. On FACEBOOK – I-CAN, College Access Network for Antrim and Kalkaska Counties (Please like the page and share articles) On Twitter – https://twitter.com/ICAN_NorthMI ICAN-KalkaskaAntrim (@ICAN_NorthMI) | Twitter The latest Tweets from ICAN-KalkaskaAntrim ...