Mr. Terry Wooten
Canine Deputy Bricko
Spelling Bee Winners
Fifth grade students from Bellaire participated in a space program presented by Raven Hill.
two Honor Mentions (Colin Bearup and Luke Smith)
Young Author's Contest Alden Library-those that participated
100th Day - 2019
100th Day - 2019
100th Day - 2019
Elementary Christmas Program 2018
Payton's Buddy Bench
unveiling with Glenn Wolff
- Meals Available During ClosureHow to Order Meals for Pick-Up Bellaire Public Schools will offer breakfast and lunches to be picked up at the main entrance of the Middle/High School on Mondays and Thursdays from 10:00 am to 10:30 am. We are asking that if you would like breakfast and lunch for your students that you call and pre-order meals ...
- Switch to Remote Learning for All StudentsSchool Building Closures Effective Wednesday, November 18, 2020, all Bellaire Public Schools are closed to students and all instruction will be provided remotely. All K-12 students will remain out of school from Wednesday, November 18 through Sunday, November 29, 2020. It is our intention at this time to resume K-8 in-person instruction on Monday, November 30, 2020. Students ...
- Special Board Meeting (11/2/20)Please find attached notice of – and the proposed agenda for – the upcoming Special Meeting of the Bellaire Public Schools Board of Education. Further, please consider this solicitation from the Board of Education for comments from the public concerning the Bellaire Public Schools Extended Continuity of Learning (EcoL) Plan. Such comments may be made in ...
- Volleyball Game – General Admission TicketsAttention Eagle Volleyball Fans! The home game on Monday, November 2 requires pre-bought electronic tickets for entry. Players and their families should have received information in their emails about how to purchase tickets. The general public must also buy tickets to attend the game. MHSAA is using the GoFan site to sell a limited number of tickets. ...
- Band FundraiserThe BHS Band Fundraiser is going on now through November 9. This is a great way to get your holiday shopping done from home while supporting a good cause. Please go to NeedsYourSupport.org and enter the group ID – LX92A – to make a purchase that benefits our music program. Be sure to select the band ...
- TBAISD Holiday LetterThe TBAISD region of superintendents has produced an important letter for all families regarding the holidays and COVID-19. Please take a moment to read this communication.
- An Exciting Update from Food Service!We have an update for Bellaire Public Schools families about our free breakfast and lunch. The program has been extended through the end of our school year! This means that school-provided breakfast and lunch will continue to be free for all students enrolled in Bellaire Public Schools who participate in the school meal program. The program is ...
- What Does the Michigan Supreme Court Ruling Mean for Our Schools?Dear Bellaire Public Schools Families, You may have heard news reports about the latest decision of the Michigan Supreme Court stating, for several legal reasons, that the issuance by the Governor of executive orders related to the COVID-19 pandemic is no longer valid on a continuing basis. We are writing to you to let you know that, over ...
- Great News!We have some exciting news for all Bellaire Public Schools families. Thanks to our excellent Food and Business Service personnel, we will now be offering free breakfast and lunch meals to all students enrolled in Bellaire Public School. The USDA announced the extension of the Free Summer Meals Program through December 31, 2020 (or until the Federal funds supporting this program ...
- Regular Board Meeting (9/21/20)Please find attached notice of – and the proposed agenda for – the upcoming Regular Meeting of the Bellaire Public Schools Board of Education. Notice of Regular Board Meeting (09/21/20) Board Meeting Agenda (09/21/20)