Mr. Terry Wooten
Canine Deputy Bricko
Spelling Bee Winners
Fifth grade students from Bellaire participated in a space program presented by Raven Hill.
two Honor Mentions (Colin Bearup and Luke Smith)
Young Author's Contest Alden Library-those that participated
100th Day - 2019
100th Day - 2019
100th Day - 2019
Elementary Christmas Program 2018
Payton's Buddy Bench
unveiling with Glenn Wolff
- Great News!We have some exciting news for all Bellaire Public Schools families. Thanks to our excellent Food and Business Service personnel, we will now be offering free breakfast and lunch meals to all students enrolled in Bellaire Public School. The USDA announced the extension of the Free Summer Meals Program through December 31, 2020 (or until the Federal funds supporting this program ...
- Regular Board Meeting (9/21/20)Please find attached notice of – and the proposed agenda for – the upcoming Regular Meeting of the Bellaire Public Schools Board of Education. Notice of Regular Board Meeting (09/21/20) Board Meeting Agenda (09/21/20)
- September-October 2020 District NewsletterPlease click the link for the latest Bellaire Public Schools District Newsletter. September-October 2020 District Newsletter
- Wanted: Food Service WorkerBellaire Public Schools is looking for a Food Service Worker. If you are (or if you know someone who is) interested in this position, please check out the link below. BPS Food Service Worker Wanted If you have questions, please contract Lori Lighthart, Food Service Director, at (231) 533-8141, x.1127.
- Wanted: Elementary Title I TeacherBellaire High School is looking for an Elementary Title I teacher. If you are (or if you know someone who is) interested in this position, please check out the link below. BPS Elementary Title I Teacher Wanted If you have questions, please contract John R. Rodger Elementary Principal, Michael Banyas, at (231) 522-8196.
- Breakfast & Lunch MenusPlease find the John R. Rodger Elementary and Bellaire Middle School/High School current breakfast and lunch menus. JRR Elementary Breakfast Menu – September & October JRR Elementary Lunch Menu – September BMS/BHS Breakfast Menu – September & October BMS/BHS Lunch Menu – Updated weekly on our menu page
- Training: Using Google Classroom for ParentsFor those families whose students are attending remotely in grades 3 through 12, check out this video regarding Google Classroom. This video provides a brief but concise rundown of how it works, how you can support your students as they use it, and what it can do for you as a parent as well as ...
- Wanted: Elementary ParaprofessionalsJohn R. Rodger Elementary is looking for several paraprofessionals to work with students and teachers during the 2020-21 school year. If you are (or if you know someone who is) interested in this position, please check out the link below. JRR Elementary Paraprofessional Posting If you have questions, please contact us at (231) 533-8141.
- 2020-2021 School Year InformationPlease find a copy of the district calendar for the 2020-21 school year. BPS 2020-21 School Year Calendar Also, some important dates for the upcoming school year are as follows: * Elementary Open House (9/2) – 5:00-6:30p * MS/HS Open House (9/2) – 5:30-7:00p * Freshmen Orientation (9/2) – 5:30p * 6th Grade Orientation (9/2) – 6:15p [in ...
- BPS COVID-19 Plan SummaryPlease check out this summary of our full COVID-19 Safe Schools/Return to Learn plans. This two-page PDF details the major points of the plan and how they affect our instructional program for the 2020-21 school year. For more specifics about the other aspects of our plans – cleaning, hygiene, screening for illness and so on – ...