Mr. Terry Wooten
Canine Deputy Bricko
Spelling Bee Winners
Fifth grade students from Bellaire participated in a space program presented by Raven Hill.
two Honor Mentions (Colin Bearup and Luke Smith)
Young Author's Contest Alden Library-those that participated
100th Day - 2019
100th Day - 2019
100th Day - 2019
Elementary Christmas Program 2018
Payton's Buddy Bench
unveiling with Glenn Wolff
- UPDATE: Safe Schools-Return to Learn Plan – DRAFTPlease click the link below to view an updated draft of the Bellaire Public Schools proposed plans for reopening schools this fall, as well as modified Continuity of Learning plans should we come back remotely. If you have comments, questions or suggestions, please send an email to Superintendent Mark Brenton at firstname.lastname@example.org Bellaire Public Schools COVID-19 Preparedness ...
- Summer EBT for Children ProgramThe Summer EBT for Children (SEBTC) program will be providing free, healthy groceries to students eligible for free and reduced-price school meals this summer. Eligible students in our district will receive an SEBTC card pre-loaded with $30 worth of nutritious foods per summer month (June, July and August). Healthy foods such as milk, eggs, fresh fruits ...
- COVID-19 Food Service UpdateAttention Bellaire Public Schools Parents & Guardians… Please submit an updated Free/Reduced Meal Application if your family income has changed in the past 30 days. This determination carries over for the first 30 operating days for the 2020-2021 school year. We encourage the use of our online portal at LunchApp. If that is not an option, you may ...
- Social-Emotional Support ResourcesPlease take a few minutes to look over these recommendations from the State of Michigan for keeping our kids (and families) mentally and emotionally healthy during the mandated school closure. Educator’s Guide to Supporting the Social and Emotional Needs of Students.pdf
- From the Superintendent’s Desk (4/10/20)Please click the link below to read a letter from Mark Brenton, Superintendent of Bellaire Public Schools regarding the COVID-19 mandated school shutdown, the district’s Continuity of Learning Plan, and ways that we can help our kids be successful moving forward. Letter from BPS Superintendent_041020
- Continuity of Learning PlanThe Bellaire Public Schools staff and community members began work several weeks ago to develop a plan to continue educating our students in the event that schools were closed for the remainder of the year. With Governor Whitmer’s Executive Order 2020-35, we are now in that very situation we’d hoped to avoid. We are fortunate that ...
- Updates ComingIn light of Governor Whitmer’s closure of all Michigan schools through the end of the 2019-2020 school year, Bellaire Public Schools – like all school districts throughout the state – are making plans to address the learning needs of our students. Please stay tuned in coming days for more information as to what this will ...
- Special Notice from the Health DepartmentPlease take a few minutes to read this PDF from the Health Department of Northwest Michigan. NMCHIR School Flyer 3-2020.pdf
- Notes from the Superintendent’s Desk – 3/26/20For the past couple of weeks, I’ve been sending an daily email out to staff regarding the coronavirus and how it’s affecting Michigan schools in general and Bellaire Public Schools specifically. I receive similar updates daily from the various groups in which I hold membership, as well as from local officials, regional sources, the Michigan ...
- Dealing with StressMrs. Stevens, our counselor here in the Bellaire Public Schools, sent me some resources for those of you (and your kids) dealing with stress during these uncertain times. Click the links to check them out. Mindfulness Toolbox – Mindfulness Activities Kit Relaxing Your Body