Mr. Terry Wooten
Canine Deputy Bricko
Spelling Bee Winners
Fifth grade students from Bellaire participated in a space program presented by Raven Hill.
two Honor Mentions (Colin Bearup and Luke Smith)
Young Author's Contest Alden Library-those that participated
100th Day - 2019
100th Day - 2019
100th Day - 2019
Elementary Christmas Program 2018
Payton's Buddy Bench
unveiling with Glenn Wolff
- Notes from the Superintendent’s Desk – 3/26/20 For the past couple of weeks, I’ve been sending an daily email out to staff regarding the coronavirus and how it’s affecting Michigan schools in general and Bellaire Public Schools specifically. I receive similar updates daily from the various groups in which I hold membership, as well as from local officials, regional sources, the Michigan ...
- Dealing with Stress Mrs. Stevens, our counselor here in the Bellaire Public Schools, sent me some resources for those of you (and your kids) dealing with stress during these uncertain times. Click the links to check them out. Mindfulness Toolbox – Mindfulness Activities Kit Relaxing Your Body
- Online Learning Resources Please find attached a PDF list of online learning resources available to our students and their families during the coronavirus-induced school shutdown. Many of these resources are normally unavailable or require subscriptions, but – during these difficult times – most (if not all) are free to use. While online activities can never substitute for actual classroom ...
- Food Distribution – Updated 3/24/20 Beginning Wednesday, March 25, 2020, the Bellaire Public Schools will be running two bus routes to deliver food. These deliveries are only scheduled for those families that have contacted the school and requested this service. We will no longer be making deliveries to the drop sites that we were using previously. The buses will leave Bellaire High ...
- Schools Closed At the direction of Governor Gretchen Whitmer, all Michigan schools – including the Bellaire Public Schools – are closed through Sunday, April 5, 2020. All school and school-related events, both on-site and out-of-district, are suspended indefinitely. We are working with local, state and federal agencies to gather information and will plan on posting an update on ...
- Our day spent with Mr. Terry Wooten Our day spent with Mr. Terry Wooten
- Canine Deputy Bricko came to John R Rodger to show the kids his skills. Canine Deputy Bricko came to John R Rodger to show the kids his skills.
- 100th Day of School 2020 The kindergarten and 1st grade classes celebrated the 100th day of school on February 11. Fun activities included crafts, counting, snacks and games. The students brought in or wore 100 items to school for this exciting day! They are 100 days smarter!!
- Bellaire Teachers and Students Featured in PBS Documentary Recruiting and retaining highly qualified teachers in rural districts is a persistent struggle in the United States. This documentary includes research on teacher recruitment and retention across the country, and specifically in rural Michigan, and the actions that state and local education leaders are taking to recruit and retain teachers. The documentary features the Central ...
- Elementary Robotics teams qualified for state competition Exciting News – 2 Bellaire Elementary robotics teams qualified for state competition over the weekend. The 2 teams combined to get 1st place at Glen Lake and now each team will go to the state competition. The state competition will be held at the Grand Traverse Resort on Feb. 29 / March 1. A big thank you ...